The School is affiliated to the CBSE and follows the curriculum as prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Guidelines as laid down by the CBSE are followed up to class 8 with freedom to select our own content and develop the same. There is no objectionable content that hurts the feeling of any class, community, gender or any religious group in society, in the text books prescribed by the school.
Classes 9 to 12 follow the dictum of the CBSE including the use of NCERT Text Books.
Curriculum up to Class X
- English (Language and Literature)
- Primary ( Classes I to V ): – Second Language : Hindi or Tamil
Basic Language: Tamil / Hindi
- Middle School ( Classes VI, VII, VIII ): Second Language : Hindi or Tamil
Third Language: Tamil / Hindi
- High School ( Classes IX and X): The Second Language already chosen should be continued till Class X.
- Social Science
- Health and Physical Education, EVS, Disaster Management & Life Skills.
Curriculum in Senior Secondary
- English (Compulsory): English Core(CBSE)
- Science Group (A) : Mathematics / Entrepreneurship, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Computer Science / Economics
Commerce Group (B) : Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy, Mathematics / Entrepreneurship
- General Studies, Value Education
- Work Experience
- Physical and Health Education, EVS