1. Where is The PSBB Millennium School, OMR located?
It is located off the IT Corridor (Rajiv Gandhi Salai), behind Sathyabama University.
2. What curriculum does the school follow?
The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
3. What is the admission policy of the school?
Online admissions to all classes start in the month of November.
4. What is the procedure followed for admission into class 11?
An aptitude test will be conducted in the month of March for admission into class 11.
5. Is there a deadline for applying for admissions?
Admissions are made around the year subjected to vacancies in the respective classes.
6. What is the student-teacher ratio at The PSBBMS, OMR?
The ratio is approximately 36 : 1
7. What is the mode of fee payment?
The first payment for new admissions is through Demand Draft and henceforth online.
8. What are the safety & security measures in school?
The school is under constant surveillance of CCTV network. No easy entry for visitors. Visitors must go through a security check. Vigilant security staff and floor supervisors are deployed. Students are encouraged to approach any staff member to voice their concerns.
9. What are the school working hours?
The school opens at 8.15 A.M in the morning and closes at 3.00 P.M. Students of Pre KG and LKG leave at 11.30 a.m.
10. What kind of extra-curricular activities does the school offer?
The school offers yoga, music, dance, art and value education.
11. What are the other co-curricular activities?
Quizzing, Debate, Public Speaking, Art and Craft, Music, Dance and Drama, Yoga, Indoor and Outdoor games
12. What are the languages offered by the school?
The school offers Tamil, Hindi and Sanskrit as second and third languages.
13. What is the mode of assessment followed by the school?
The school has Cycle tests, Periodic tests and Unit tests along with Quarterly, Half-yearly and Annual examinations
14. How do I intimate if the child is on leave?
Parents must send a leave letter explaining the reason for leave.
15. When can the parents meet/communicate with teachers?
PTMs are conducted regularly after the tests. If a parent wants to meet any teacher, it must be through prior appointment at the Front Office. Communication between parents and teachers through Student Handbook.
16. Are there opportunities for parents to get involved?
The school welcomes parents’ involvement and volunteering.
17. How are students guided to pursue higher studies after class 12?
Ample guidance provided to apply in colleges within and outside the country through Career Counselling Sessions. Students are encouraged to write competitive exams. Letters of Recommendation are duly provided by teachers and teacher-counsellors.
18. Is school transport available?